Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend wrap up

Time is flying!

Hell yeah , it's december , the festive season , already.It means closer days to my holiday.

It seems just last week the beginning of '08 - now another 31sleep to go!

This weekend is like our ritual w'end - ie nothing really exciting happening.Sleep , food and groceries on the top of house hunting. Speaking of house hunting , it's really interesting to see how the real estate agent tries to sell it.Some of them tried to sell it hard , too hard untill they frightened the buyer.Some of them sell it easily 'till the buyer walk away.

Reflecting to my work - i never 'sell' anything to my client. I always help them to get the appropriate products.There is a fineline on it, not everyone can understand on this approach. I tried to 'infect' this technique to all my staffs.Haven't had success so far but it will eventually get into their mindset.

Enough said! I blog this entry from my lovely mobile since my 'tight quota ass' inet run out the d/l limit , it throttled back to dial up modem 64kbps,SUCK!

2 comments:

miss d said...

wow u really are gonna settle down there, huh? tapi artinya kalo g main kesana nanti boleh crash in rumah loe yah hihihi..

Anonymous said...

MORE than Welcome ! You can crash anytime Dep! The only thing ; you can only choose either coach in the living room or bathtub in the bathroom.Jokin!!!