Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One year ago........

3hours to the new year

I could see people said how great HE was .....
I chatted with the people who were real life witness on HIM.....
I listened to the touching story I never heard or knew before about HE changed their life....
I shook their hand who said sorry but grateful that HE lived his life to the fullest....

At the hours that changed my life for the better

Crowd started to leave to spend their 00.00 hours with their loved one....
Main road outside swarmed by party reveler...........
Car honking......
Trumpet singing..........
Firework blasted over the dark sky............

At the 2nd hours of new year

Took the bow at HIS glorious and smiling picture ,
The two gesture that hadn't shone through HIM in the past two years..........
I knew HE left us for the better in the upcoming year.........
I believed HE has changed a lot of our character and our approach toward life ahead......

For this I want to say I love you and miss you dearly.....

Thank for came by in my dream three time this year and kept teach me how to live the life to the fullest.

Hope you have a good rest "over there" !!!

Love you,



Your son

No comments: