Saturday, December 13, 2008

Start of the weekend

Sent the car to be fixed at kingsford.

Waiting time started at McD ''family resto'' - luckyly they got the free wifi with ''generous limit'' of 50mb, a very very rare thing in Sydney.Bloody crappy network here in oz , even worse than indo i supposed.

Enough saying how bad free wifi overhere.

It's pretty interesting to have breakie in McD in the morning.A cup of hot capucinno with one equal sugar and listening to 2days Fm.

I see ppl fight for the death to get the weekend paper provided to the extent the old folk in front of me run to the counter to grab it.Funny hey?

I see ppl kept lining for their hot breakie.Man , it never stop, a constant flow.Reminded me with the line in bakmi gajah mada in the sunday morning.

So? I got another 20mins to burn until my car is ready.


Dunno what to do? Finished all the quota and kick my ass off.

No comments: