Friday, December 26, 2008

A Nomination of my photo


Boxing day is shopping time.

It's not my cup of tea!

I opened up my flickr account this morning and found this in my inbox :


Hi dna4,


I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has been short-listed for inclusion in the sixth edition of our Schmap Sydney Guide, to be published mid-January 2009.

www.schmap.com/shortlist/p=49503134246N01/c=SJ50013771

Clicking this link will take you to a page where you can:
i) See which of your photos has been short-listed.
ii) Submit or withdraw your photo from our final selection phase.
iii) Learn how we credit photos in our Schmap Guides.
iv) Browse online or download the fifth edition of our Schmap Sydney Guide.

While we offer no payment for publication, many photographers are pleased to submit their photos, as Schmap Guides give their work recognition and wide exposure, and are free of charge to readers. Photos are published at a maximum width of 150 pixels, are clearly attributed, and link to high-resolution originals at Flickr.

Our submission deadline is Tuesday, December 30. If you happen to be reading this message after this date, please still click on the link above (our Schmap Guides are updated frequently - photos submitted after this deadline will be considered for later releases).

Best regards,

XXXXXXXX
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

www.schmap.me/

Shoot........this pretty goob smacking feeling!

Somebody actually looked into my Flickr account and short-listed one of my picture of AMP tower for the map. WOW........................

Even though it is still on the short-list process but I'm pretty proud about it.

After all , I am not burning my cash for the DSLR gear!

2 comments:

miss d said...

WOW!!!

dna4 said...

Thank Miss D ! I think my picture was choosen for the newest issue.YAY.I'll post the email on my next post.