Sunday, August 17, 2008

I WANT A CAMERA !!

I have been craving to learn a new skill
.....
.......
.........

PHOTOGRAPHY

I kept looking for the digital SLR that suited my beginner skills.

I don't want to burn my $$$ for the feature I wouldn't use.

Ultimately , I don't want to spend Thousands buck since I can be easily bored with the new thing AKA anget...anget....tai...ayam.......(Plain English translation : HOT.....HOT.....CHICKEN.....SHIT). That's what my girl told me!

Well that's really true in a sense!

But.......

I really want to make this my hobby and I love taking picture of a landmark or landscape.Who knows I'll be the professional photographer for my weekend job?

Extra dollars needed..........

Finally, I have decided to get the new Canon EOS 450D with 18-55mm IS lens ( the basic lens ).


No comments: