Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Andy Lau Concert 2008


Finally, the tickets are ready to be picked up!

We're not a big fan of him but I think it would be a worthed concert to go.

We started to download his songs and watch the karaoke in YouTube ---> We Tried to be The Fans.

Talking about a real fans , my friend (H) is a real die-hard fan of Andy lau.Every time we went for the karaoke , he ALWAYS (*I Stressed this word ; ALWAYS*) sings his songs. Well , he sang really well with exact tones and pronunciation as Andy Lau sing so he's damn good singer man to the point he can monopolize the microphone for the entire karaoke.

To prove his love to Andy Lau , he went to the Korean/Hong-ki hairdresser in the chinatown and the conversation goes like this:

* The stylist washed and the blow dried his hair *

HairStylist ( HS ) : So.....how would you like the style today? *with broken english*

My Friend : Hmmm......
* slowly picked up something out of his pocket like Chow Yun Fat in the God of Gambler movie *

My Friend : I wanna be like him ............ a newspaper with ANDY LAU picture on it!!!

HS : * Speechless *...................... Okay!!

Man I couldnt believe someone can be a fanatic to celebrity especially a male! (U!*(*&@&!)&!*&

No comments: