Sunday, August 17, 2008

Exciting week

Ghee..... it has been a really hectic week so far!

Last Sunday - we went for the City2Surf Run , wake up 6am and finished @4pm.Had a early dinner and went back and you can guess what happen next.........sleeping the whole night.All aching starting to take its territory....only sleep and a pray can help.But I am a secular minded person so the latter wasn't a preferred option.

Monday - busy day in the office to prepare the staff for the next 2 days since I would be away for the conference.

Tuesday - wake up 4am to catch a coach ,which never arrived until 6am, to Hunter Valley .Damn I gotta wait in central station for 1hr in freezing winter cold.I could've join the homeless ' conversation around the bond fire.....:P Well it's totally my fault anyway since I deleted the invitation email sent last week. Arrived at the conference , rego and started an exciting conference , team building (we made some short movie with the theme of "Brokeback Mountain" so gay) and listening to some crap until 5pm. Once the movie been released , I'll post it here.

Anyway I been nominated for the "best cameramen" but I was close but not close enough !!

Had the boring gala dinner with bunch manager I haven't got the clue. Sat next to the gay guy who laughing all the way when they played the movies everyone created. I wasn't sure if it was a funny clip or he just drank too much white wine ( that like 5-7 glasses ). Finished at 12pm!

Wednesday - Wake up @6am, couldn't sleep properly.A much better day in conference , no much thinking process needed. Hearing and listening to the big boss said and listening to a heroic speaker , who conquer the everest with his amputated toes and no oxygen. A good story about survival and been a positive and always look something that you can and want to achieve in life.

Thursday + Friday - Catch up the work I left behind the past 2days . Gotta work smarter coz on of my staff didn't come to work Her son got really sick. Went for the long and full paid lunch ( I swear this the 1st time I went for 1.5hr lunch) with one of the mobile lender.Nice!!

That sum up my tiring and short week!




No comments: