Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Phone......I'm A happy 3 customer


Finally , I got the new Nokia E71 after "days" of craving for the new mobile phone.

Well , I already got two other mobile at the moment N70 and Dopod810.

I just tried to find the new excuse to get the new phone by saying the N70 is getting rustic and Dopod 810 is stupid enough ; unable to "beep once" ringing mode so I couldn't really use it at work. Hahahha...... I have to throw my sales pitch to Sherly to pursue her allowing me get the new mobile.

Afterall , I really got the GREAT deal from 3mobile, LOVE ya..... They waived me the cancellation fee of $176 and I only need to pay extra $10 on the top of my low cap.HAPPY CHAPPY CUSTOMER! My loyalty got paid off now with $14 discount on monthly spending after staying with them more than 4 years.

Said enough on 3mobile, I really considered either to get the blackberry 8707G and E71. Read all the review and they gave a decent high score! I supposed the only big different is the OS and camera function. This time I chosen more conservative and reliable mobile ,NOKIA.It gave me a easy to navigate option that I comfortable with and "beep once" ringing mode (Love this mode- i missed this option since I used my Dopod).

I am still trying to play arround the mobile to fully understand all the function. The new added function is Nokia Maps , look good in the name but its pain since you gotta pay for using it.Nokia gave 7days trial which is pretty minow!

Now , I gotta sell my DOPOD810 either in EBay or Indo. Anyone interested to buy? It still in MINT condition (I really meant it) , has TomTom Navigator software and loads of extra! Sent me the comment if you want it!

Overall satisfaction: Happy with my choice!

On the other news, I'm going back to Indo for chinese new year on 24Jan-15Feb'09.Got good price from SQ,nice! Saving up my "wedding and 1st home " dollar!

No comments: