Friday, March 7, 2008

1/4 Century + 365days

Man , that how's old I am today!

A sense of achievement and A sense of much more to achieve on the same time.

By far , I got the most best wishes even from someone who I knew only by the face.

My mobile hasn't stopped with flood of b'day text wishes and my work email swamped by tons of wish.

Most of the wishes :

1. ASTONISHING 80% - getting marriage soon and have a kids ( wow that a bold wish,ey !!!)
2. 10 % - more prosperous and successful in career and live
3. 5% - getting rich sooner than later
4. 3 % - have a healthy live and relationship
5. 2% - miscellaneous wishes , like : .....hope all your staff didn't give me a hard time ; .....hope u'll get the right house.

Thank guys for all the wishes - YOU MADE MY DAY!!!

ps: for those who hasn't wish me - you can drop in here!I still accept belated bday wish.LOL:)

No comments: