Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year Resolution

Yes............another year to get my new year resolution.

I set myself with high standard on this year resolution, some ppl think it can be "TOO NAIVE " but I think it is " OPTIMISTIC".

Okay , Let me start then:

1. OBVIOUSLY ,the left behind '08 resolution, buying my 1st property regardless if my other half doesn't want it! Its my CHOICE.

2. Getting my bonus this financial year - It should be the FAT $$$ one !!

3.Aiming for another promotion by September or my boss giving a pay rise to say the least. I am aiming for six figure salary package by the end of the year. *AMEN - all my smart and hard work will lead there sooner than later*

4.Going for holiday with all of my family whether in Indo or some part of this continent.

5. Married?(*#&$*()&@^%^ in the balance - if everything sweet , they shall happen this year!

6. Oh...oh.... lastly , I will try to find my GOD - I'll find this is the hardest out of all . I found that you need a place to rest your soul , sometimes you find that money and love is not enough to be happy in your life. That what I found out a couple of time last year.

As a person , I will :
*. Be more receptive with the constructive suggestion and advise.

*. Be more SELF DRIVEN not rely on something or someone - I know what I want out of my life and I'll drive myself go to that finishing road.

*. Be more decisive - I'll make a decision by the same day with proper thinking obviously.

*. Be more caring with my family and friends - "YES YONG, you gotta call them regularly NOT when you need them" .

*. Be more engaged with the people around you - building up more networking day in day out.

No comments: